Conference Management Services
CME’s professional planners have provided exceptional services that take the worry out of organizing a quality program.
Each year, we manage many programs for the School of Medicine community as well as other organizations for which we provide credit. They range in size from 50 to 1,000 attendees, and are held on and off-site. From concept through completion, we offer a full line of services that includes site selection, marketing, faculty correspondence, registration, assistance in obtaining financial support, fiscal management, program evaluation, and more.
The CME professional Conference Management staff is committed to providing outstanding service and quality programs. Our basic management fee includes:
- Assure compliance with applicable ACCME Essential Areas and Policies, and other policies and regulations of the AMA and FDA with regard to accredited continuing medical education activities.
- Complete CME application packet and preparation and processing of other requested credit applications.
- Attend meetings with planning committee and facilitate post-conference follow-up.
- Coordinate aspects of conference venue including selection process, a/v, catering and room set-up.
- Review contracts and process third party contracts/agreements through Wayne State University legal, purchasing and disbursement departments.
- Prepare promotional materials including, write copy, work with graphic designer and printer on posters and brochures as well as obtain mailing lists for the target audience.
- Facilitate speaker arrangements including invitation, commitment forms, a/v needs, travel policy forms, disclosure statements, reimbursement processing, thank you letters, travel, accommodations and honoraria.
- Prepare budget, review vendor charges, registration fees and gifts and provide final revenue and expense report.
- Receive and process educational gifts from commercial supporters and ensure compliance with ACCME policies.
- Design and compile syllabus materials.
- Design, print, disburse and summarize evaluations and report findings.
- Post conference to the CME Web site.
- Prepare signage including welcome and financial support posters.
- Provide on-site conference management and registration.
- Provide on-line registration and payment processing
Wayne State University School of Medicine, Division of Continuing Medical Education is dedicated to providing you with top quality quality conference management servcies. For more information please contact us at 313-577-1180 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: (313) 577-1180
Fax: (313) 577-7554
We look forward to helping make your conference a success!