Getting Co-Curricular Credits
- Students must be in academic good standing in order to participate in the program.
- These credits may be earned through participation in 75 extra hours of activities each Year 1 and Year 2 (150 hours total).
- Students select a program as a focus for students to participate in. Students self-select the program which best fit their interest to participate in.
- Students attend seminars and volunteer or participate in special projects each academic year.
- These activities must be completed by April 30.
- Mid- and end-of-the-year program impact statements are required.