Be an informed borrower
We’ve complied tools, tips, calculators and resources to help you manage your debt and finance your education. Our dedicated financial aid team is available to assist you and offers individual consultations.
Before you graduate
- Complete required Federal Direct Exit Loan Counseling
- Login to Blackboard and complete the M4 financial literacy course
- Review your federal loans your loan servicer(s)
Loan Repayment Assistance
- Assistance for borrowers having difficulty repaying loans
- Loan repayment information – Student Aid on the web
Federal Consolidation Loan
Federal consolidation loans allow you to combine existing federal student loans into one new loan with a weighted-average interest rate of the interest rates on the loans included in the consolidation, rounded up to the next higher one-eighth of one percent. Loan consolidation reduces the number of monthly payments to individual lenders/servicers and may also lower monthly payment amounts. More information about online: Federal Direct Loan Consolidation.